The Kiloby Inquiries are used by Scott Kiloby, Dan Mc Lintok, and facilitators at the Kiloby Center in Palm Springs, California, and by over 80 facilitators who work online with people all over the world. Although thousands of people are aware of this work, there are still misconceptions about it. Some believe the Kiloby Inquiries are only for addiction or only for self-esteem issues. KI has a much broader reach than that. We have now compiled enough testimonials and field experience with this work to say that the Kiloby Inquiries are quite effective in relieving virtually any kind of unhappiness or suffering. We are continuing to gather information and case studies to support these findings. The facilitators have found the inquiries to be successful on the following issues:
1. Addiction – Not only addiction to common drugs and alcohol but also an addiction to thinking, gambling, sex, porn, eating, love, relationships, cleaning, work, worrying, rage, complaining, blaming, and just about any other addiction you can imagine.
2. Anxiety – This includes generalized anxiety, phobias, PTSD, worry, and all other forms of fear and anxiousness about the future or about specific situations.
3. Health, Illness, Physical Pain, Death – The inquiries bring relief from the psychological and emotional suffering around these issues.
4. Depression – This includes clinically diagnosed depression as well as depression that is self-diagnosed.
5. Stress – This includes extreme and frequent stress as well as the everyday stress that many experience in their family relationships, social situations, jobs, and other areas.
6. Trauma – Childhood and other forms of trauma including sex and other abuse.
7. Obsession – Pure obsession, OCD, and other forms of obsession.
8. Spiritual Seeking – Many people work with Scott or other facilitators because they are seeking enlightenment or awakening. The inquiries are quite effective in bringing about the awakening that is sought within a short period of time.
9. Self-Esteem Issues – Because the inquiries focus on what Scott calls “Deficiency stories,” these tools work to release all forms of low self-esteem.
10. Relationship Issues – The boomerang and panorama aspects of the inquiries release the psychological and emotional triggers that bring about struggle and disharmony in relationships.
11. Body contractions – Certain addictions and other behaviors occur because certain parts of the body contain energetic tightness or contraction (e.g., the throat, chest, stomach, or pelvic area). The mining techniques of the inquiries release these contractions so that the body begins to feel warm, open, spacious, and peaceful.
The list above is not a guarantee. Part of the success of the inquiries depends on how deeply you take them into your life. Merely dabbling in this work will not take you very far. Visiting Scott’s center in Palm Springs or working with a facilitator for a few weeks or more helps tremendously. If you have an issue that is not on this list, email Scott at the Center at email@example.com or one of the facilitators to find out whether the inquiries address the issue. Normally the answer is “yes.”