You won’t find a treatment center anywhere in the world like the Kiloby Center for Recovery, Inc.
Founded by author and international speaker Scott Kiloby, the center focuses exclusively on Scott’s unique mindfulness approach, found in his various books available on amazon.com. Nestled between the sandy mountains of lush, green Palm Springs, California, the center is a peaceful, warm, inviting and supportive atmosphere in which facilitators extensively trained in Scott's work provide clients with simple, effective ways to dissolve addictive thoughts, release anxiety and see through all self-limiting beliefs in deficiency or lack.
The Center welcomes those suffering from addiction, but also anyone who wants to explore Scott’s work more deeply on any issues including but not limited to anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD or even endless spiritual seeking. The length of your participation at the Center depends upon your own individual needs. You can participate for a few days, a week, two weeks, a month or more. Some clients with drug, alcohol or other more severe issues may be required to stay 30 to 90 days or more.
We may require you to go through detox our Natural Rest House before entering our program if you are participating with us for drug or alcohol addiction. We have partnered with several local sober living homes for you to live while attending the Kiloby Center. This is a separate fee paid directly to the sober living home by you. We can also provide you information on local guest houses, hotels and other lodging. Our comprehensive aftercare program is also available for those who have already completed a residential or outpatient program and are now looking for a new way to deal with the constant barrage of cravings and/or anxiety they experience in everyday life after leaving such program. To learn more about our Center, visit our Blog page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Do
- Help you live peacefully and joyfully in the present moment instead of “in your head” all the time.
- Train you to use Scott’s simple and effective mindfulness tools called “Natural Rest” and the “Living Inquiries.” These are easy and accessible ways to let go of addictive, anxious and painful thinking about the past and future.
- Help you dissolve the mental stories of low self-esteem that you have carried around since childhood such as, “I’m not good enough,” “I’m unsafe” or “I’m unlovable.” These stories are a significant contributing factor in addiction, anxiety and depression.
- Help you dissolve addiction by releasing the cravings as well as the shame, guilt, aversion and self-judgment that often accompany addiction.
- Help you to radically and deeply accept whatever arises in the moment, instead of rejecting, resisting, avoiding and escaping what arises. This can provide a profound change in perception in your life and have positive benefits long after you leave the Center.
- Help you release long-held body trauma and contractions associated with anxiety, depression and addiction.
- Provide you with direct access to our extensive Kiloby Center aftercare program, which you can do in your daily life once you leave the Center, including group and individual support.